Self-Employed IFA 80:20 Split - Birmingham
You have the opportunity to join a Prestigious Practice who have been taken over by a Discretionary Fund Manager who posses 13 offices Nationwide as an IFA. The recent acquisition means that the IFA are looking to increase headcount from 80 RI's.
- contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients homes or business premises;
- conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients requirements;
- completing risk analyses;
- researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services;
- designing financial strategies;
- assisting clients to make informed decisions;
- reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances;
- DipFS / Level 4, CAS and SPS
- excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills;
- the capability to explain complex information simply and clearly;
- the ability to network and establish relationships with clients;
- research and analytical skills;
- self-motivation and organisation;
- a good level of numeracy and IT skills;
- a target-driven mindset;
- a flexible approach to work;
- an ethical and professional approach to work.
It is expected that you will currently be a successful Self-Employed IFA who wishes to join an organisation that offers a very strong proposition and access to working with a DFM. A split of 80:20 is provided with no further charges.