Communications & Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications and Digital Marketing Officer to join a leading school based in Wandsworth.
You will be responsible for helping the school to share its messages widely, innovatively and effectively by creating compelling and dynamic content, from new features, blogs and e-newsletters to short films.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- research and writing a range of materials from weekly e-newsletters to press releases and articles for the local and national media
- maintain a dynamic and engaging school website
- embracing all aspects of social media to create and maintain an engaging and active presence as well as monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of the presence
- use the school communication system to communicate with parents
- attend key events taking photographs, video footage and swiftly share on social and digital platforms
- actively and frequently use digital technology to promote the school including Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, blogs, Google+, Pinterest and the school intranet
- identify, plan and commission relevant and audience specific audio, video and graphic content to improve the reach and impact of the digital activities
- other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- previous communication and digital marketing experience
- excellent writing skills with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
- a passion for social and digital media
- excellent computer skills including experience using Mailchimp and design software including InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to deal with all stakeholders in a friendly, professional and courteous manner
- willingness to maintain and continuously develop technical proficiency
For this position, you must have or be willing to take up a DBS check.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today.
Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.