Job Title: Registered Care Manager,
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 Negotiable
Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Summary of Post:
This fantastic new opportunity is for a strong Care Manager to join a well-established and market leading, national care business with an all new local venture in the Kidderminster area.
You would be working with renowned and award winning brand offering a truly personal and bespoke service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes within the community.
The successful Care Manager will be:
- Responsible for the growth and development and standard of the service.
- Implementing CQC Essential Standards and overseeing Quality and Safety and registration.
- Experienced in the delivery of high quality care
- Able to develop successful working relationships,
- Able to assist in the growth of the service and provide a high quality private care service.
Overseeing the management, recruitment, selection and training of the staff team, along with adherence to legislation and CQC regulations to provide a quality and person centred service.
- This role gives the manager an opportunity to have a real influence on the sector within their own community,
Experience / Qualifications:
Our client is looking for a cheerful, approachable, professional, with the required enthusiasm, compassion and knowledge about current CQC regulations.
As a Care Manager you will be / have:
- Charismatic and strong motivator.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC guidelines.
- Understanding of the social care sector.
- Good organisational/planning skills.
- Ability to work with a strategic plan.
- Full drivers licence
- In respect of the above position TCR Recruitment is working as an agent, we welcome enquiries from new clients and potential recruits. -
Marketing | Sales |Business Development | Franchising | Registered Care Manager | Care Manager | Social Care | Area Manager | Operations Manager | Health Care | Service Manager