Graduate Sales Development Rep - Software - No exp required!
Sales Development Representative
Basic Salary £22K - OTE £38K
Our software helps businesses protect and safeguard their intellectual property and ideas.
As a business we have grown to over 100 employees in the past year with clients in over 20 countries and we're looking to grow even more!
The role of the Sales Development Representative is to set up commercial opportunities for us to connect into any company that creates idea’s or needs to protect their Intellectual Property from external competition.
There are no parameters around companies that need to protect their IP, meaning that this solution can be sold globally into any vertical. Based out of the UK office selling predominantly into EMEA, the US and LATAM.
We have successful client portfolios in IT & Telecoms, Government, FMCG, Pharmaceutical and Energy however our platform can be adapted and sold in to any market - that is down to the individual to show entrepreneurial skill and harness this opportunity.
The position will be selling into senior business decision makers dealing with the largest organisations globally to create new business and expand on these accounts.
Responsibilities of a Sales Development Representatives:
- Identify and research target companies within the market place using independent research
- Use of Social Media and Social Selling to drive awareness and interest from potential prospects
- Intelligent execution of email correspondence to engage senior level executives to raise interest levels of the platforms tools
- Initiate outbound cold calls to prospective clients at Senior Vice President and Executive levels
- Consistently move the prospect along the sales process to engage with a product demonstration or meetings
- Present key benefits while focusing on customer needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Drive - motivated by success, passionate and highly driven to achieve targets
- Intelligence - learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Work Ethic - possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done, has a track record of working hard.
- Persistence - demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Creativity/Innovation - Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Listening Skills - lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Emotional Intelligence - the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Persuasion - Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Honesty/Integrity - does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Efficiency - able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- This role would suit a recent graduate (who achieved no less than a 2:2 in any discipline) that demonstrates a high achieving track record.
- Competitive base salary and transparent commission structure
- Multi-tiered and ongoing training
- International travel
- Flexible routes of progression
- Interactive office environment
- On site gym with subsidised membership
If you're interested please submit your CV for consideration.