Marketing Content Executive
Picton West is working with an International marketing and content creation company in Winchester and together we are recruiting for a Marketing Content Executive.
Main duties of the Marketing Content Executive:
- Writing concise and eye-catching copy, whilst coming up with imaginative and engaging titles to drive response
- Liaising with translation companies and freelancers to ensure multi-lingual projects are completed on time
- Setting up both online and offline campaigns for reporting
- Providing content consultancy and campaign recommendations to Account Managers to help improve campaign delivery
- Closely monitoring the progress of EMEA campaigns from launch through to completion
- Testing and quality controlling bulletins
- Preparing and launching HTML campaigns
- Blogging for the company’s corporate website.
The Marketing Content Executive will have:
- Experience in a B2B marketing would be preferential, but not essential
- A degree in creative writing, English, Journalism, marketing or something similar is desired but not essential
- Strong PC skills, with a good understanding of written English and outstanding grammatical ability
- Confident conversing with clients on the phone, face to face and skype
- Creative with a strong interest in design
- Communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, very well organised
- Commercial understanding and awareness
- Good team working skills
- Additional language skills preferable, but not essential
The successful Marketing Content Executive can expect a salary of £16,000-£20,000. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm, with some flexibility of working up until 6:30pm to keep in line with other international offices.
* CREATIVE WRITING * COPY CONTENT * JOURNALISM * MARKETING * CAMPAIGN EXECUTIVE * INTERNATIONAL * MULTI-LINGUAL * LEAD GENERATION *