Business Development Exec - Marketing Automation Platform
Business Development Exec - Marketing Automation Platform - £27.5-30k base + £15-20k uncapped comms + benefits
They’re one of the highest regarded platforms on the market due to a high levels of investment into their R&D, consultants and infrastructure so they can genuinely offer a quality solution. The platform is built to offer a solution to how marketers manage multiple channels all at once, the technology automates the whole process so the marketers can focus only on the important tasks.
Today the process in which a consumer finds a product to buying it is very complex, including SEO, SEM, Email, Mobile, Social & e-Commerce. Therefore it’s tricky to navigate sales cycle and require a lot of processing power (both data analytics and brain power) - this platform manages all of that powered by marketing AI.
They don’t just treat their client well, they also invest heavily into their staff including great benefits, full training on the product and complex sales training to ensure people are always developing!
Initially starting in a pipeline generating role, your primary focus will be on being the first point of contact with enterprise retail/brands. Using a consultative sales style, social selling and different marketing techniques you will introduce the solution to C’level contacts. Once you have mastered the role there will be plenty of opportunity to move into full sales or account management.
- To build pipeline by researching, cold calling, pitching and consulting the clients aiming to produce meetings and qualified leads
- To be the 1st line of contact with clients, to know the market and technology inside and out and act as a trusted advisor, pitching in a very consultative manner
- Working independently by prospecting the market via Linkedin, the web, email to build a list of key contacts to call
- Getting around gatekeepers and to pitch to key decision makers often e-commerce and marketing managers
- Consistently deliver results and hit KPIs without too much hand holding, booking 6-10 meetings per month
- Attend events, pitching live demos over WebEx and controlling a large part of the sales process
- 1+ years’ telephone sales experience, within SaaS ideally within digital marketing or advertising technology
- Experience at prospecting and researching new clients
- Experience at cold calling, handling objections, getting round gate keepers and pitching to decision makers
- Interest in social, email, mobile and digital marketing
- Experience working in the UK markets in a must!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.