Self -Employed Equity Release Adviser
This self-employed position is well suited to qualified mortgage and equity release advisers who want to establish a successful equity release practice and grow it with support into what you know it can be.
We provide marketing materials, stationery packs, brochures and introducer packs to support you and give your business the boost it deserves.
When you join the Responsible Life team as an equity release specialist, you will benefit from:
- Compliance Support
- Our sophisticated Customer Relationship Management system.
- Massively enhanced commissions ensuring you earn more for the same case and compete on interest rates and offers.
- Business cards, letterheads, e-mail address & signatures.
- No regulatory fees or minimum charges for you whatsoever.
- An industry brand-name with monthly positive press and column inches in the national press, BBC and trade publications.
- Use of our state-of-the-art, comprehensive fact-find and suitability letter program where your suitability letters will write themselves.
- Option for leads to be provided to you while you grow your business
- Utilise our referral partner relationships with the major mortgage networks and clubs to grow your network of introducers
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, then get in touch!
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Services: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- CeMAP (Institute of Financial Services)