Regional Sales Executive
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE- NON-FOOD/ BAKERY EQUIPMENT - MARKET LEADER -
£27,000 Basic + Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + iPad + Pension + 21 days Hols + BH’s
My client is the market leader within the UK and a part of a Global PLC. I am recruiting for a Regional Sales Executive tovisit and present my client to Key Contacts of large potential spend outlets and National/Regional Account ensuring they are fully aware of all aspects of the company. Working to agreed activity and monetary targets as to maximise opportunities wherever possible.
They supply catering equipment and non-food into Foodservice End User. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Regional Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out customer visits for the purpose of presenting my client’s product range and sales offers ensuring that all major contacts are fully aware of the company’s current offers and products.
- Maintaining regular contact with main accounts at all levels via regular visits as and when required, as well as phone calls and e-mails to maintain and grow the relationship with already existing clients.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate customer records which are required to identify all areas of opportunity regarding product range and have suitable sales offers in place.
- Being responsible for the field sales management of all defined accounts within a specific geographical area (M62 corridor, Newcastle - Manchester - Liverpool - North Wales) and seeking further opportunities with accounts that are not achieving their potential in sales
- Prospect works to contact by written or verbal communication potential large spend customers within the designated geographical area or as and when required by the line manager
- You MUST have experience selling either Bakery Equipment/ Non-Food/ Capital Equipment into the Bakery marketplace
- You will have experience of managing accounts
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a strong relationship builder and natural hunter for new business
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Deimante at The Recruitment Crowd
Regional Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Director, Field Sales, Sales Executive, National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager