Telesales Executive, Glasgow City Centre
FPSG's client is a global leader providing bespoke online solutions. Currently looking to expand its sales team concentrating on the acquisition and development of new business opportunities within this innovative marketplace.
To be successful in this role you will have a pro-active, consultative approach and have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an extremely successful team of sales professionals with the chance to grow and develop your career in a fast paced sales focussed environment.
As Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business opportunities
- Manage and grow established customer relationships and existing accounts
- Stay abreast of client organisations' recent news and activities
- Build, develop and manage qualified sales funnel of opportunities
- Responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Keep all client data updated and accurate in Company CRM
- Coordinate sales calls and online demonstrations
- Build alliances that support organisation's value proposition; develop competency and brand
- Engage with customers to gain an understanding of the issues they are facing at all levels of the customer's organisation
- Deliver on promises ensuring that relationship with customer is mutually beneficial
As a successful Sales Executive, you will have:
- Solid New Business sales experience
- Outbound experience
- Results orientated
- High level of selling skills and proven track record
- Consultative sales / Solutions sales
- Proven success in B2B environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer focussed
- Relationship building
- Outgoing personality
In return our client will reward you with a highly competitive package which includes salary, depending on experience, of £18-22k PLUS exceptional performance related bonuses - and the chance to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
To apply please utilise the button below
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.