Fire Alarm & Detection Systems. Intruder Alarm Systems. Access Control
Systems. Closed Circuit Television Systems. Working in London and the Home Counties. A Company vehicle will be provided for business use. You will be issued with a company fuel card and will be expected to keep receipt and record your mileage.
21 Days Holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25.
Closed for Christmas, using 3 days on Holiday entitlement.
Bank Holidays closed in addition to Holiday entitlement.
No sick pay but can use holiday entitlement to cover.
You are expected to provide your own hand tools. The company will provide all plant necessary. The company will also supply a mobile phone. Hours of work 08.30 to 17.30 on site. These hours are the minimum requirements for you to carry out your duties. Travelling will be in your own time.
* To Provide technical support to engineers as required in and out of normal working hours.
* Carry out commissioning as and when required.
* Assist engineers with commissioning/handover of jobs ensure all correct paperwork/as fitted drawings are correctly marked up/filled in
and returned to the office for preparation of as installed paperwork.
* On and Off site training/guidance with engineers as required.
* Planned auditing of installation engineers
* Keep good communication with the relevant site contacts manager/end user to ensure smooth running of job
* Carry out training with client/end user as required.