Primary School NQT Teacher with Induction Support
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven Newly Qualified Teacher to kick their teaching career off at successful inner city school. This 'Good' school is looking for an NQT who has the drive to be an inspirational teacher & leader.
This high achieving 2-form primary school located in East London is looking to appoint a newly qualified teacher to join their KS2 department and take a Year 3, 4 or 5 class from September 2017.
The Headteacher is looking to appoint an NQT with a proven track record for delivery creative and dynamic lessons and who has demonstrated ambition, leadership potential and the willingness to go above and beyond for their pupils.
- Hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Have placement experience in KS2
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Exceptional NQT support program
- Well served by public transport links
- Friendly and dynamic staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- 'Good' pupil behaviour in KS2 and cross school
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classroom
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunity
- Comprehensive and competitive NQT offering
To apply for this NQT position please send through an up to date CV to Flo (). Please note any offer will be subject to references.