Store Manager - Exeter
Hotcha is a company well on its way to becoming the first national Chinese Takeaway and Delivery chain with stores already in Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Yate, Liverpool, Exeter and Newbury and opening soon in Cardiff and Bournemouth. Due to this rapid expansion, we are now recruiting for Store Managers.
We are looking for ambitious, motivated, energetic and dynamic individuals with proven management experience who will take accountability for the efficient and profitable running of a store in line with Hotcha standards. This role will involve managing labour, stock, marketing initiatives, product quality, sales targets and financial reports in order to increase unit sales and capitalise on sales opportunities.
Hotcha provides excellent career opportunities with tailored training and development programmes to suit your needs and skills.
Apply now to be part of Hotcha’s growing success!
- Bonus Scheme
- Free meal on shift
- Up to 50% staff discount
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Excellent career prospects
- Upholding a positive brand image
- Ensuring the team provide excellent customer service
- Motivating the team to deliver outstanding results
- People management including recruitment and training
- Running every station in store from cooking to delivery
- Driving sales through marketing incentives and providing a consistently high quality product
- Stock control including ordering and stock taking
- Cash control including cashing up and compiling daily reports
- Labour control
- Analysis of operational reports
- Managing P&L and overall commercial targets of the store
- Maintaining the store to a high standard
- Adhering to food safety, hygiene and HACCP procedures at all times
- Polite, service driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers
- Great team leader with great interpersonal skills
- Confident in managing a diverse group of people
- Passionate about food and willing to get involved with all aspects of the store operation
- Available to work weekend evenings and bank holidays
- Excellent level of spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Previous experience of managing people & dealing with HR issues
- Qualifications in Food Safety
- Previous experience in a casual dining environment or food delivery business an advantage
- Full driving licence and own car desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company with exciting career prospects. If you like a fast-paced environment where time flies and you have fun, then visit our careers website at www.hotcha.co.uk.