Our client an expanding and forward thinking dealer group is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their dynamic and progressive prestige dealership.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maximise Parts and Accessory sales
- Parts stockholding kept to a minimum
- Be involved in ensuring great levels of Stock availability against stock value
- Customer satisfaction
- Team working and communication with other departments
- You must have previous experience in a similar role within a car dealership or a motor factor business.
- Parts experience essential and main dealer experience would be preferred. For the right candidate progression and excellent training courses and schemes will be provided.
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in the role or would like more information, please apply now to Command Recruitment in confidence.