Senior Manager - IFA
A well established and renowned IFA organisation, has an opportunity for a Senior Manager to join them on a home based basis, operating throughout Scotland.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of Senior Managers who each manage a team of professionally qualified Private Client Independent Financial Advisers and Corporate Consultants.
As part of the regional management team, the Senior Manager is responsible for the achievement of their individual office revenue targets whilst maintaining or improving profit margins contributing to the overall Company revenue.
You will develop objectives, business plans and targets for your individual teams and develop, coach and motivate the Advisers to ensure performance targets and company standards within the FCA regulatory framework are achieved.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managerial roles
- Competent Adviser Status - Dip PFS, JO7 and Diploma Level 4
(if JO7 has not already been attained there is a requirement to pass this exam within 12 months of commencement of the role)
- Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness skills
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial
services, and similarly for corporate business
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to deliver through others
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A strong background in PI and or Affinity Development
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact John Lawrie