Senior Supplier Engagement / Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a dynamic, technology focused company as a Senior Supplier Manager within the Supplier Engagement department.
The role will involve line managing a team of Supplier Managers, providing a suitable level of support to allow them to achieve their goals and the goals of the project team and business. The Senior Supplier Manager will also lead the onboarding tasks for their own projects in some instances.
Reporting directly to the Head of Supplier Engagement, the successful candidate will play an instrumental role in forming and delivering our engagement plans/ marketing and the wider project delivery.
- Managing a team of Supplier Managers
- Supporting the Supplier Managers in the delivery of projects
- Reporting to the SMT on onboarding performance
- Responsible for building a supplier pipeline as per the project brief
- Understanding the suppliers
- Recognising and designing new marketing / engagement methods
- Updating statistics and creating progress reports
- Analysing progress and success of engagement efforts
- Producing external and internal communications
- At least 24 months of line management experience
- Marketing experience
- A clear communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A creative thinker
- Engaging and persuasive
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with senior level staff
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative
- Willingness to travel across UK when required (note that the role is based in Milton Keynes)
- Degree educated, second class honours or above
- Desirable - Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Diploma or working towards
The role is based primarily in Milton Keynes but all expenses will be paid should travel be required. The successful candidate will also become eligible for a performance-based bonus scheme after six months.