Senior Civil Engineer
Remuneration £40,000 circa plus benefits
Our client provides significant opportunity for career progression and personal development, through the delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. The people at their company are their most important asset. Creating a friendly and supportive environment for their employees where they can attain their personal career goals is a key aim of the Partners.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Engineer to join their Civils team.
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a range of multi-disciplinary projects ranging from large mixed-use, residential or business development projects through to smaller redevelopment sites.
Key responsibilities / duties include:
- Responsible for technical input and design on land development projects
- Responsible for projects or aspects of projects as project manager and discipline lead
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior team members
- Mentoring and training more junior team members
- Support the team leader in managing the team’s workload
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and their other teams and disciplines on relevant aspects of projects
Capabilities and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a suitable and relevant Civil Engineering degree, a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience and be working toward Chartership or other relevant professional qualification.
To success in this role you’ll also:
- Have experience in infrastructure design; drainage; roads and streets, utilities etc.
- Have experience of working in a team environment and supervising the work of others.
- Experience on multi-disciplinary projects involving other disciplines (Geo, noise, air quality etc)
- Knowledge and experience of WINDES and AutoCAD 3D
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent with the use of Microsoft Office programs
Our client offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
Send you’re CV and a covering letter stating the vacancy you are applying for, where you heard about the vacancy, why you are suitable for this role and your current salary.