Audit Senior / Assistant Manager - Cambridge
Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
The Company and Opportunity
Our client are looking to recruit for experienced Auditors at Senior or Assistant Manager Level for their Office in Cambridge. They are a Top 60 firm and boast a stimulating and varied portfolio of clients, including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities and LLPs. You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist in larger audit assignments within the team as required.
- Carry out Audit Assignments to completion with excellent quality in accordance with current UK standards
- Liaising with clients, planning and carrying out Audits both in hours and at client’s premises whilst supervising members of the Audit team.
- Planning, supervision and completion of audits reporting to partners.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Part qualified/qualified to ACA/ACCA or by experience.
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous or other similar software packages.
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.