Business Development Manager (AV / Audio Visual) - Farnborough - Up to £55k DOE +
Business Development Manager (AV / Audio Visual) - Farnborough - £35-50k DOE + £5k car + Commission + phone
We are recruiting for our client in Farnborough for a successful Business Development Manager for the EMEA region.
Your purpose will be to generate opportunities, utilise consultative sales techniques and close business primarily (but not exclusively) in the Corporate Sector
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- BDM will be expected to concentrate on finding and winning new business
- This is a field sales role which is office based when not on the road, so candidates will need to be commutable to Farnborough. Travel both within the UK and occasionally internationally is part of the role.
- A background of dealing at C-Level is required with associated presentation and account management skills.
- An understanding and detailed knowledge of high end Audio-Visual technologies would be preferred, with particular emphasis on Video Communications
- The successful candidate must be fully self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed; performance will be monitored against structured targets including pipeline, closed business and profit.
- A full driving license is required and preferably clean.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Proven business development skills
- A familiarity with audio visual components and devices
- Computer skills as required for the creating bill of materials, high-end proposal documentation.
- A working knowledge of the technical disciplines incorporated into AV and related systems. Including, but not limited to:
• Audio and acoustics
• Digital signal processing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing
- CTS preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?:
FANTASTIC package and earnings potential. Basic salary depending on experience £35k - £50k + £5k car allowance + commission + phone
Extensive benefits including private healthcare, life assurance, pension scheme, bike to work scheme and child care vouchers.
Immediate interviews available for candidates with the right experience.