MB46 - Maintenance Supervisor
First Military Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of our client based in Swindon. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for both a junior and senior maintenance engineer with leadership experience to join one of Wiltshire's most established manufacturing companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Production support within a manufacturing environment.
• Maintaining the efficiency and performance of all mechanical and electrical production equipment.
• Working independently and as part of a team to achieve department objectives.
• Understanding and troubleshooting of complex mechanical and electrical systems.
• Working in high pressure situations and to tight deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications:
• IEE regulations knowledge.
• PLC fault finding/diagnostics (Allen Bradley/Device Net).
• Experience of pneumatic and hydraulic circuits/systems.
• Machining skills.
• Excellent workshop equipment experience.
• Time served as an apprentice in a mechanical/electrical engineering background or significant experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering background within an automated production environment.
• A solid working knowledge of robot systems and CNC controls (Motoman/Panasonic).
• 17th Edition IEE Regulations.
• Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience of working to tight project schedules with a focus on continuous improvement.
Hours of work: 39 hours per week with split shift patterns - Monday to Friday - 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 4pm-12.30am