Would you like to work for an empowering, rapidly expanding charity with genuine career progression?
Are you looking for a role where you can take full ownership of and make a difference to individuals life's?
If you have answered YES to any of these then please read on!
We are a Bradford based recruitment agency and are extremely pleased to be working with our client who are seeking a organised, communicative Fundraising Manager. You will be an crucial part of a small management team and be included into a non conventional approach to office life. The company have a strong belief in having fun in order to make the best possible effective working environment and to achieve targets. A great opportunity for you to play an important role in a fast moving charity organisation.
About the role
As an Online Fundraising Manager will be responsible for shaping and delivering an Online/Web based fundraising strategy to deliver the strategic aims and operational targets.
- Manage the development and delivery of a Web based fundraising strategy and plan, set against agreed targets, including monitoring, evaluation and reporting, as required
- Generate creative and inspirational Online Fundraising ideas
- Manage and maintain the Fundraising platform
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the organisations activities, plans and aims etc in order to identify prospects and to communicate about them effectively
- Be aware of current and future online fundraising trends
- Attract, motivate and retain fundraisers to support the charity in achieving its strategic aims
- Undertake other project work, as required from time to time
- Monitoring and reporting of any work undertaken
The ideal candidate
- Have the ability to manage an Online database and Fundraising platform
- Translate strategic aims and operational plans into an achievable, multifaceted Online fundraising plans
- Have the ability to communicate in Arabic, Urdu or Punjabi
- Ensure compliance, transparency and accountability with best practise, ethical principles, legislations, standards and professional conduct etc
- Communicate with a wide variety of individuals and organisations in the professional and voluntary/third sectors
- Ability to build rapport with existing and new donor base
- Have Effective planning, time management and administration skills
- Be a creative thinker and an effective problem solver
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week with the working hours being 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. You must be able to have flexibility with this due to business needs and events. The salary for this position is dependant on your experience and skill set, ranging from £22,000k - £24,000k