Nuclear Medicine Technologist
We are an independent sector imaging centre specialising in nuclear medicine imaging. Our mission is to provide an exceptional service for patients as the premier provider for nuclear medicine imaging and hybrid imaging in London and Surrey.
We are currently looking for a full-time (37.5 hours per week) nuclear medicine technologist to join our motivated and enthusiastic team of technologists, radiographers and radiologists.
We are based in Sutton, a prestigious location in South West London and near the border of Surrey. With easy access to London and Surrey, this is a much sought after setting for both patients and staff.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification, or
- Radiographer with post graduate Nuclear Medicine Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of a range of general nuclear medicine techniques
- Expertise in performing hybrid imaging with SPECT-CT
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent patient skills with a caring and compassionate attitude
- Good IT knowledge in using PACS and RIS
Duties of this role include:
* To work within the framework of the Nuclear Medicine Department, providing a professional, dedicated and patient focussed service.
* To work in the department alongside the Nuclear Medicine Consultants in delivering a high standard of care to patients during Nuclear Medicine scans/procedures.
* To produce high quality images and accurate diagnostic information by using all equipment correctly
* To acquire additional images during scans when indicated
* Complete all Nuclear Medicine procedures in accordance with current protocols and best practice
* To ensure accurate records are maintained for receipt, disposal and administration of radioactive materials
* To comply with all company policies
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
The projected salary range is £32,600 - £41,200 per annum, dependent on experience
If you are interested in applying for this post please send a full C.V. including information on how you feel you meet the person specifications for the role.