Critica Care Nurse/ CARDIFF /Fab Pay /Permanent Role up to £40k
CRITICAL CARE NURSE!
EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY!
JOB SATISFACTION/MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Being part of a multidisciplinary team the post holder will have the responsibility for the assessment of care needs within HDU and at times when there is no HDU activity to assist within the general ward. Assist in the development of programmes of care, and/or the implementation and evaluation of these programmes ensuring the delivery of high quality care to patients.
Assist the Clinical Nurse Manager in developing a programme of critical care level 2 competency based education programmes to upskill existing staff.
In the absence of the clinical nurse manager or deputy provide cover to ensure effective operation of the department.
- Current Nurse registered with an active PIN
- 2 plus years experience within critical care/HDU
- Post holders are expected to provide leadership and supervision to junior staff and students and act as a role model for the delivery of excellent palliative care.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work life balance on offer/business hours
- Holiday entitlement of 30 days plus Bank Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with an employer contribution or the ability to retain NHS pension contribution.
Are you passionate about making a difference? If so please get in touch with Kate Turner at Yolk recruitment or simply click apply and submit your CV today.