Electrical Design Engineer
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - ROBOTICS - MILTON KEYNES OFFICE - WORLD LEADING ENGINEERING ORGANISATION - SALARY NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS - STRUCTURED CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLAN
My client is a global leader at the forefront of the power, robotics and automation technology industry operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
Provide the technical electrical design lead and coordination for robotics projects with low-medium engineering complexity. Ensure that activities related to all engineering disciplines within the project are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
Based in the Milton Keynes site
Mon - Thursday 08:45-4:45 with an early finish Friday
Ensure that engineering is developed with complete information and that multi-disciplinary information has been included in the engineering development.
Panel design, controls system design, robotic programming.
Taking the design from application stage and finalising all aspects of the electrical robotic design.
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Experienced electrical design engineer with a track record of successful design work and achievements.
- Must have control panel design.
- Solid engineering design knowledge and familiar with applicable codes and standards
- Good communication skills and able to present ABB in a professional manner
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Robotics application experience is a strong plus!
- Experience of projects involving hardware and software integration
- Commercial and results oriented focus
- Competitive salary - depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits
- Private Health Care
- 5% bonus
- 25 days holidays (plus stats)
Location: Milton Keynes, Control panel design, single line diagrams, robotics,
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.