Business Development Manager £50K Plus Bonuses London/Southeast
Business Development Manager Salary: £50,000 Plus Bonuses
Are you an IT Security Sales Hunter? Are you driven to achieve targets and high levels of client satisfaction and retention? Do you relish working in a fast-paced, high growth environment?
The last four years have seen consistent revenue growth for this company. Their holistic approach to total security management and commitment to the best possible levels of service delivery and technical expertise has enabled them to win an enviable and loyal client portfolio in the UK and abroad.
We are now seeking a talented sales professional to join their highly-skilled team delivering cutting edge IT Security Services and Solutions.
Your role: To sell IT Security Services such as Ethical Hacking; Governance, Risk & Compliance; Security Awareness Training; Managed Services; High value Security Solutions.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Company Share Option scheme (2016)
- Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
- Car Allowance (for certain positions)
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests
- Experience in selling IT Security Services such as Ethical Hacking; Governance, Risk & Compliance; Security Awareness Training; Managed Services.
- Experienced in selling high value Security Solutions such as PID, IRM, PUM, End Point security, SIEM is a bonus.
- Strong End User facing ability with a proven sales track record.
- Can prove consistent revenue over-achievement in previous sales roles with End User accounts.
- Previous experience, and proof of success in working for a small, dynamic IT Security company.
- Works well in small teams and leads from the front.
- Excellent senior level contacts at CIO, CISO, CTO, Security Officer, Compliance Officer.
- Experienced in selling smaller, shorter sales cycle deals as well as bigger strategic longer term deals.
- Can build accurate, well qualified pipeline from existing contacts within first 3-6 months.