Trainee Sales Executive - Financial Sector - University Graduate Intake
Position: Trainee Sales Executive - Financial Sector - University Graduate Intake
Location: City of London, London
Salary: 20k-25k Basic + Commission 50k OTE (UNCAPPED)
Start date: Immediate Start
- Multinational Financial Sales Company.
- Fast growing sales team.
- Fantastic London based offices.
- A meritocratic organisation where your promotion is based on your personal performance.
- Fantastic training scheme for all new starters.
- Chance to join firms’ highest billing team.
- Team building throughout year.
- Team holidays if KPI’s are hit.
- Individual bonuses given.
- Chance to be given shares in the company.
- Chance to join companies multinational offices in New York, Sydney, Paris and Madrid.
- Sales role dealing with both clients and candidates.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Creating new client business and relationships.
- Cold calling C-level executives- Large part of the role is cold calling.
- Hitting KPI’s
- Targeting different clientele throughout the day.
- Creating sales strategies.
Are you someone who has an extremely strong money motivation? Do you have the strong desire to succeed and will show you resilience and ambition to do so? Are you someone who has been looking to work in sales, and has been proactive enough to work in any kind of sales you can? This is a mixture of face to face and telephone work, meaning that the candidate should have a clear and confident manner with the ability to sell specific products to a niche market. You must also be able to build strong and trusting relationships with both existing clients and new clients. You must be extremely confident and look as smart as your clients will be. Ultimately, money and progression must be a huge part of your ambitions, and you must want to do anything to get to your goals!
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Djamel Rerizani at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.