Digital Account Manager
Calling all Digital Account Managers! Now is your chance to take your career to the next level by working for a highly-established, global media agency in Leeds City Centre!
Our client is one of the UK's leading digital agencies and they have offices located worldwide due to their huge success! The agency consists of one of the biggest and most talented teams around and they now want to add more gifted individuals to the mix. They have developed a number of core training schemes which are in place to nurture and enhance their employee's skills set; joining this company will provide the successful candidate with excellent career growth opportunities!
As the Digital Account Manager, you will be in charge of planning and overseeing the integrated marketing campaign, ensuring that all client requirements are met. You will be actively involved in campaign strategy, offering advice to clients with regards to competitor activities and any emerging advances which occur within their market. The successful candidate will need excellent organisational skills in order to meet deadlines as well as previous experience in a client facing role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a passionate and ambitious team!
The Main Responsibilities for the Digital Account Manager:
- Take charge of client meetings; providing them with ground breaking media solutions and offering them guidance on budget allocation
- Manage the daily campaigns and maximise the client return on investment whilst proactively up selling to clients
- Liaise with the digital team to implement campaign strategy in reflection of the clients requirements
- Contribute to any new business projects within the business and evaluate any competitors behaviour; using Mintel, NMR and Ad Dynamics to generate bespoke client insight
The Perfect Candidate:
- You must have a strong understanding of on and offline media channels and proven experience of developing successful integrated media campaigns
- A strategic mind set and a logical thinker who has a passion for analysing briefs in order to generate an innovative solution
- Exceptional communication, organisation and leadership skills are also necessary for you to thrive in the role!
- Comfortable forging strong work relationships with other employees and clients whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in DDS, Excel and PowerPoint
Are you the person we're looking for? Then please don't hesitate to contact us or apply online now!