We have a fantastic opportunity for a payroll administrator to join a small friendly team at a widely recognised accountancy firm. You will be working in a high volume payroll environment providing a first class payroll service to the firm's clients.
- - To deliver an efficient and timely payroll service.
- - To ensure payrolls are compliant with PAYE legislation.
- - Manage and resolve payroll queries.
- - Follow internal policies and procedures.
- - To support team members.
- - To liase with partners, managers and clients regarding payroll matters.
- Mimimum 2 years internal or external payroll experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation.
- You will need to be a team player due to the workload being split within the team.
- AAT qualified desirable.
- Well spoken and articulate with a professional telephone manner.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the job criteria and for any other opportunities which may also be relevant to your skills or experience. You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.
We look forward to hearing from you!