Field Care Supervisor
Flexserve is urgently seeking to recruit an experience Filed Care Supervisor to work in the Haringey and Barnet areas.
Your role will involve:
- Systematically solve day-to-day problematical issues which arise.
- Develop effective working relationships with the Registered Manager of the Agency, clients and all staff.
- Carry out existing and new risk assessments, initial assessment and service review, initially with the guidance of Registered Manager or the Home Care Manager.
- Manage supplies for PPE - Gloves and Aprons etc. on the field and record.
- Participate in the evaluation of The Agency against agreed organizational goals, as well as business and quality objectives.
- Participate in the maintenance of the Agency’s management information systems.
- Support an open, positive and inclusive management culture.Assist in the formulation and implementation of Care policies and procedures.Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the standards required by legislation related to the registration of the Agency, and other legal requirements.
- Review care plans for existing clients every quarter Act within the Agency’s budget based on the Agency’s objectives and within the projected revenue.
- Work in a cost-effective manner.Assist the operations team to cover the rotasBe involved in the implementation and maintenance of the Agency’s quality assurance programme.
- Assist in the design and administration of an evaluation of the Care standards and Care service provision.
Minimum of 3 years care experience
Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Work with good knowledge of usage of technology
Minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care