MAGENTO PHP DEVELOPER
MAGENTO / PHP BACKEND DEVELOPER - SALARY £25000 - £30000 - BASED HUDDERSFIELD
Splitpixel Creative Ltd is a small and highly creative digital marketing agency that produces imaginative websites and marketing services targeted at improving its clients business.
We’ve worked on some stunning projects from sites where the design is the star to ones where function and features are king (and everything in between). We’ve also built E-commerce systems, created simple brochure sites, and developed ones with a full Content Management System (CMS).
There is now a fantastic opportunity to join the Splitpixel Creative team as a Magento / PHP Developer, focusing primarily on the continuous development of highly functional B2B e-commerce websites.
This is a full time permanent position, though we may consider part-time or flexible hours.
As a Magento / PHP Backend Developer you will be responsible for growing client e-commerce websites as one of the development leads. This will involve:
- Driving the development of both new and existing features - from both a planning and build perspective.
- Working with the rest of the development team on new and existing projects of varying scale and complexity across various platforms.
- Supporting other development areas such as WordPress and HubSpot.
To be successful you will need:
- Significant proven software development experience in PHP, object-oriented programming and MVC frameworks.
- Experience of Magento development (from a frontend, backend and module development capacity) would be a huge bonus. As a minimum, we need someone with a familiarity of the platform ready to jump in the deep end with it.
- Experience working with other open source platforms such as WordPress (HubSpot experience is also a bonus).
- Strong understanding of Git-based source control.
- A good understanding of modern front-end development practices and responsive design.
- Excellent self-management practices with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Appreciation of UX, industry best practices, and accessibility.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please assume you have not been short listed. No recruitment consultants please.