Like the sound of early finishes, duvet days, and Friday drinks in the office? Then read on…
We have an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated SEO Analyst to join an award-winning agency who specialise in all things digital. As an SEO Analyst, the role requires them to execute and monitor overall search engine performance for SEO campaigns and work with large budgets. Working alongside the SEO Manager, and key internal teams, this is a great opportunity for the SEO Analyst to collaborate with a variety of people and extend their knowledge further with industry experts.
With the office conveniently located in Leeds, the successful candidate will have plenty of opportunities to explore everything that this vibrant and lively city has to offer! Our client also offers a range of benefits such as Private Health Insurance, a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and travel season ticket loans. But if those benefits don’t entice you, how does chocolate delivered to your desk sound and Winter flexi Fridays (8am-3:30pm)? Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Analyst:
- Use appropriate techniques to plan, deliver, and report off-site and creative campaigns. An awareness of SEO and how to avoid client penalty is essential to the role.
- Have up to date knowledge of the industry that can be fed back to clients and colleagues.
- Using leading search channels, assess search results and search performance. From this data, monitor results and act accordingly.
- Create detailed SEO reports.
- Responsible for the execution of SEO strategy to clients and colleagues.
- Have a passion for SEO and good understanding within broad digital marketing campaigns.
- Good knowledge SEO within online activities.
- Good communicator who is able to report clear strategy ideas back to colleagues.
- Produce strategic ideas covering content, links and social, and then measure and analyse the success of these SEO strategies.
- Present findings based on analysis of strategies and recommendations for future SEO campaigns.
- Use a range of industry data to understand trends and user behaviour better.
- At least two years’ experience within an SEO role is essential.
- The ability to manage large budgets.
- Good communicator with excellent internal and client social skills.
- A good understanding of both client objectives and business results.
- Excellent presentation skills that are clear and persuasive.
- Enthusiastic about the role and SEO.
- The ability to implement specific strategies suited to the target audience based on a clear understanding of the client’s business, brand values and their customer demographics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and motivated to work with a range of agency clients.
- A confident individual who can persuade and sell convincingly.
- Able to use MS Office, Email, internet and SEO tools. But also, essential to understand how to use Google Search Console and Google Analytics proficiently.
If this sounds like the next step in your SEO career, apply today!