Estates Management Surveyor
Estates Management Surveyor - Central London
Do you have a track record in estates surveying? Are you someone who prides themselves in having quality relationships with your landlords and tenants?
Do you want to work in a small experienced in-house property team where there is plenty of opportunity for progression and personal development for someone with the right attitude?
Working alongside the head of property you will predominately be involved in a range of general estates management activities across a widely spread and changing portfolio. you will progress quickly and eventually develop into a senior property estates management surveyor position.
- Lease management, transaction management, rent reviews, lease renewals and all aspects if lease exit negotiations.
- Identifying, appointing and managing new suppliers
- Measuring property and working towards getting better quality detail in the data set.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders, managing agents, landlords, lawyers and other third parties
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Either 2 - 3 years+ PQE in L&T or General practice surveying or someone who has been time served in a role and wants to do something different or in a new capacity
- Well versed in lease administration and property management
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK to visit sites if needed
What's on offer
- This role is set to provide quick progression with the aim to springboard into a head of property role
- Opportunity to work in an autonomous role within a small specialist and welcoming in-house team
- Client side role within a prestigious award winning financial services company
Please get in touch to find out more information -