Management Accountant - Public Sector Experience Beneficial
A nationwide public sector organisation, based in Liverpool City Centre, are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to get their foot in the door with a highly reputable organisation, with a track record of internal promotion. The ideal candidate will have previous public sector experience and be able to start at short notice.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts/budget reports, including reviewing, correcting and variance analysis.
- Preparation of accounts pack to Board level
- Production of monthly rolling cash flow
- Production of timesheet reports, transferring data into Sun Systems and corporate allocations.
- Claim preparation in accordance with funding body where necessary.
Ideally you will have/be:
- Experienced Management Accountant with exposure to a busy month end
- Previous experience working within the Public Sector
- 3+ years’ experience working within Finance
- Experience working with SUN systems highly beneficial
- Able to start at short notice
If you have all of the above requirements for the Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.