- Track record of B2B sales and ability to close deals, working within procedures
- Confident communicator, great articulation skills in terms of product
- Team Worker
- Tenacious, drive to achieve targets
- Ability to adapt to different situations and potential customers
Working for a Utilities company.
Our client is based in the heart of Staffordshire are seeking experienced B2B Sales Executives permanent contract.
Based in an impressive office location with parking on site, and with excellent public transport links, this is an outstanding opportunity for someone to add immediate value and work within an interesting and rewarding environment.
Duties as follows;
- Becomes the first point of contact potential new customers through outbound calling (with some inbound activity)
- During initial telephone call, obtains qualifying information such as the customer's current provider and current expenditure, and then generates interest in the product.
- Explains our services and the potential savings available, as well as answer any questions customers may have.
- Follows up with proposals and closes the sale.
- Confident in ability to make sales on a daily basis.
- Delivers with a customer first mindset, building customer relationships to retain, develop and grow the business in the long term.
- Works with colleagues to spot opportunities and challenges processes and practices for continuous improvement with the customer at the heart of decision making.
- Decision making within agreed approval limits to include negotiation and discount limits.
- Adheres to commercial risk management and authorisation procedures.