An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our clients growing International Financial Outsourcing department as a Management Accountant.
They are looking for a fully qualified Accountant with a strong practice background to provide direct supervision to the team, alongside preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts.
The successful candidate will be assigned their own portfolio of clients and will be working with senior members of staff, providing assistance when needed in a fast paced environment where good communication skills are essential.
This will be a very varied role with more duties than just preparing management accounts. The chosen candidate will be forward thinking with the ability and dynamism to identify and suggest process improvements, allowing the department to efficiently meet their growing demands.Key responsibilities:
- Review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Admins, ensuring they are completing their work accurately
- Dealing with technical queries from clients
- Review of online BACs payment submissions
- Assisting departmental manager as and when reqd
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with pqe
- Preferably from an accountancy practice background with experience in working with a portfolio of clients
- Be completely conversant with QuickBooks Online or Xero accounting software
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of excel
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good VAT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- An enthusiastic, smart working individual with a "can do" attitude
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes
- Smart and professional in appearance