Business Development Manager - Marketing Analytics / SAAS
Are you an experienced and successful sales person? Do you have a proven track record of being a high achiever? Do you want to work for an award winning, leaders in their field, exciting and fast paced company? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client has experienced rapid growth since they 1st opened in 2010. They now have over 30 staff. In this time, they have established themselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The company has seen sales grow by 50% in their last financial year. They have received private investment of $15million and they have an aggressive growth plan in place for the next 3 years. They have now restructured their sales team into 5 areas and we are keen to recruit 2 senior sales professionals to sit within the small business sales team
As a business development Manager you will work within the existing sales team and be responsible for driving and facilitating all activities to generate new business and potential clients. As well as accountability for the smooth and thorough handover of new clients to the Account Management Team.
The successful candidate will be organised, passionate, enthusiastic, and confident, and have proven experience of new business sales.
Ideal candidate profile
- Previous sales experience in the B2B marketplace
- Experience selling SAAS / technology services.
- Experience selling into the SME market
- Proven track record of outbound cold calling
- Excellent telephone manner
- Target orientated
- Work to required sales standards
- To have the ability to think ahead and identify new business opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Young and growing business
- Impressive modern funky offices
- Given daily incoming leads to follow up as well as new business.
- Market leaders in their field
- Breakfast club daily, free snacks and drinks
- Monthly company update / social with drinks
- The market is growing 40% each year so a very exciting and fast paced industry to join.
- Casual dress policy
- Relaxation area with pool table and xbox
- Free parking
- Just of the M25
- Easy access the Reigate train station - 2 min walk
- Social events
- Great uncapped commission structure - 10% of the order value. Paid monthly
- Excellent benefits package including Healthcare, Pension and ride to work scheme
- Flexible core hours 8.30-5pm / 9-5.30pm