Housebuilding Site Manager South Yorkshire
My client is a 5 star Regional Housebuilding contractor, who work in the residential sector building 2 - 6 bed homes. As a result of expansion and new developments, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager to work with them on a permanent basis.
You will be working on housebuilding developments in South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire. Ad hoc travel to Head Office in Whetherby will also be essential.
As a Site Manager, you will well established and confident in a standalone Site Manager role; although you will have the support of an Assistant Site Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Housebuilding Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with volume Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
The salary on offer is up to £45k + company vehicle or vehicle allowance and package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.