Referrals and Assessment Manager Required
An exceptional opportunity with a fantastic leading care provider who specialize in caring for individuals with Learning Disabilities, challenging behaviors and associated mental health conditions.
As a company they provide high quality care into both Residential and Supported Living care services and primarily work with adults aged 18-65. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care to all service users across the country in safe and secure environments.
They are looking for an experienced Referrals and Assessment manager to join their team. This role will have responsibility in covering the Central Region.
Key Skills and Responsibilities -
- To be the focal point for all referrals and assessment activity for designated projects.
- Working with the Operational Manager, you will be working to maintain and establish new social worker and care manager relationships and develop a robust referrals pipeline in line with area sales targets for new business.
- Providing a positive and seamless journey for people requiring support
- Communicating with families, care managers and health professionals to offer reassurance and proactive management to put in place a holistic package of support.
- Undertake assessments to an excellent standard
Experience required includes:
- Experience in developing new business and strong operational expertise within the Learning Disability, Mental Health and/or other vulnerable group sectors
- Direct experience of working with and influencing at all levels within funding authorities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- A proven track record of of carrying out detailed assessment of needs and presenting solutions for individuals and funders.
- Experience of project planning multiple concurrent placements, delivering on time and to specification
- A project management qualification, or willingness to undergo training for this.
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to alternatively if you`d like to hear more about the position call Jasmine on .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."