Senior UX (User Experience) Researcher - Award Winning Online Offering
Centena are currently partnering an award winning online offering that is now looking for a Senior UX (User Experience) Researcher.
This is a role for a proactive Senior UX Researcher who has the ability to map customer journeys and the experience to identify the most appropriate form of user research for all their unanswered questions.
You will be responsible for all research that will help understand their customers' thought processes. You will bridge the gap between issues and opportunities identified by the Web Analyst and the solutions delivered by our UX Team, so they deliver what users actually want and not what we think they want.
- Customer journey mapping
- Conduct user research in order to understand the needs our of customers
- Conduct qualitative research to uncover the underlying reasons why people do what they do on their website, their opinions and motivations
- Conduct quantitative research to uncover attitudes, opinions, behaviours etc.
- Identify appropriate A/B and multivariate split tests to run
- Ensure all customer journeys are tracked and monitored appropriately
- Work with Scrum Team to ensure solutions meet the desired objectives
So if you are a passionate UX Guru with previous user research experience in a B2C role and have a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles and want to work for forward thinking award winning online offering then this is the role for you. The salary on offer is between £30K and £50K depending on experience.
Please send me your cv for more information