Experienced Legal Secretary required for a prestigious Taunton, Somerset based firm.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday with a salary between £21,000 PA.
Legal Secretaries are an essential part of the fee earning process within the firm. You will not only be responsible for providing administrative and typing support, but you will also very much be seen as a member of the legal team and provide excellent levels of service to clients, business partners and other team members within the Probate, Tax & Trust department.
The role will involve;
- Producing documents from audio / digital dictation.
- Collating documents.
- Dealing with filing, including the storage and retrieval of client files.
- Taking and recording telephone messages.
- Attending to clients over the telephone and in person.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary.
The successful applicant will need to be a very experienced Legal Secretary. You must also have the ability to work as a team and to prioritise your workload. Excellent typing skills in excess of 60 words per minute are essential.
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Vicky on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.