Assistant Financial Controller - Global Organsiation
We are currently recruiting for a global manufacturing organisation specialising in the leisure industry. They are a leading company in their market segment and are continuing to grow.
They are looking to recruit and Assistant Financial Controller to report to the Head of Finance.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Journal entries
- Balance Sheet recs
- Monthly Trade Working Capital Forecast
- Quarterly Forecasts
- Annual Budget
- VAT/Intrastat/EC Sales data
- Business partnering/analysis
- Excellent IT and especially Advanced Excel skills essential
- Group reporting deadlines are very tight and there are various adhoc requests both locally and from Group.
Ideally you will:
- Be CIMA /ACCA qualified with PQE experience
- Have excellent IT and Advanced Excel skills
- Have the ability to communicate with Senior members of the business
If you are looking for the next step in your career that will broaden your skills and knowledge, please do not hesitate to contact us