Electrian Office Manager
Title: Electrician/ Office Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Hatfield: Permanent, Full Time
Monday - Friday - between 8.30am - 5pm (with an hour for lunch)
The Company A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager with previous experience in the electrical industry to manage our clients' ever growing, friendly and dynamic scheduling /admin team.
If you are looking for that new challenge in the electrical industry in an office environment we believe that this is a fantastic opportunity for you, not to be missed!
- Experience of planning, allocating and scheduling maintenance work for operatives
- To log and report any maintenance requests to ensure the issues are dealt with promptly and by the correct engineers
- To provide customer service and follow ups on any work being carried out
- To maintain records and keep all systems updated regarding any outstanding work.
- Production of quotations & invoices
- Dealing with complaints
- Managing the office recruitment;
- Organizing the office structure working and making sure the system in place is smooth;
- Managing filing systems;
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems;
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations;
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction;
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output;
- Liaising with health and safety department re health and safety policies;
- Must have previous experience in an electrician role.
- Previous experience as a scheduler and dealing with tenants is preferred
- Strong Math & English grades
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage a team of 3
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen interest in understanding the business
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!