Paraplanner - £25k - £40k + package - New! - Chester
A very successful and expanding national Wealth Management firm have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. This is a brand new role due to considerable growth and increased market share.
The successful candidate will provide support to Financial Planners through the provision of research, report writing and the development of appropriate recommendations.
- Accurately consolidate a client’s needs and objectives into a comprehensive and well written suitability report.
- Undertake product and investment research where required.
- Assist with complex client reviews and report writing.
- Comply with business and regulatory guidelines at all times.
- Develop good working relationships with product providers, team members and other members of staff.
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face to face.
- IT literate and numerate
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work whilst remaining flexible.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous Paraplanning experience is desired.
This is a growing and expanding wealth management firm who provide an excellent working environment.
Please forward your CV in confidence to find out more. Ref: RH27157