Senior Sales Consultant - up to £35k base plus commission
We are seeking a dynamic client facing Senior Sales Consultant to assist the existing team to close business, to source new business and build strong relationships. The Senior Sales Consultant will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of this already successful business.
Salary expectation: £30-£35k plus commission and benefits
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
• Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
• Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
• Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
• Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
• Face to face client meetings.
• Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
• Time will be spent securing new business and helping others in the team to secure business
• You will to analyse and respond to client briefs, put together highly professional, comprehensive proposals, negotiate contractual detail.
• Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
• Ensuring weekly sales targets are met Key Qualifications and Attributes: The successful candidate will have minimum 2 years experience selling at high level, ability to manage, write and present high quality proposals and sales presentations, excellent negotiation skills with a highly entrepreneurial flair. With the gravitas to negotiate and close deals at all high level. You will also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities. You will have a mature, commercial approach and bring with you an established network of key contacts. A passion for Internet Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of SEO techniques is essential.
The consultant role involves a bit of travel but not lots. It's based in London but maybe out of the office once or twice every few weeks.