Senior Practitioner, R&A, South London, £36,700 - £43,400pa
Senior Practitioner, Safeguarding/R&A, South London, £36,700 - £43,400pa
An experienced Senior Practitioner is required to work in the Safeguarding and Care Planning Service based in South London. You will need a high standard of front-line experience, skills and knowledge along with proven supervision skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established management team and work with the existing managers to continuously deliver high quality child in need, child protection, court work and care planning services to children and their families within the borough.
- Direct line supervision of social work staff
- Hold and manage a complex caseload
- Promote high quality practice
- Set excellent standards of social work practice for the staff you supervise
- Inter-agency work with colleagues and partner agencies
- Deputise for your direct supervisor as appropriate
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong social work background with the ability to relate and communicate effectively with children, parents and carers
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Children Acts and other relevant Childrens Social Care legislation and guidance
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.