Senior Software Developer - Automotive
Senior C++ Developer | Senior Automotive Software Engineer
A rare chance to join an established firm looking for very strong engineers with high levels of drive, broad horizons, self-learning capabilities and realistic outlook on life and work. You can make the difference.
The Senior Automotive Software Engineer will be vital to the development of all vehicle related software, working with the chosen development partners, in accordance with automotive and ISO design processes.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining communication with team members, functional managers, customers and suppliers to pursue project objectives
- Defining updates to, and managing the implementation of, software and hardware changes
- To define, design and develop the VCU (Vehicle Control Unit) to meet architectural and electrical requirements
- The development of all software updates, and associated activities leading to successful project implementation
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in software engineering or computer science.
- Strong candidates with other applicable degree subjects will also be considered.
- High level of experience in professional software development (Embedded C or C++)
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience of producing MISRA compliant code.
- Experience of producing safety critical software and system designs.
- Experience of working with CAN bus.
- Very strong understanding software design and engineering paradigm.
- Experience of working on ARM and AVR architectures.
- Strong software and electronics debugging skills & fault prevention approach.
- Appreciation of microcontroller architecture and its limitations.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Basic salary to £60,000 PA
- Excellent working location and environment
- A chance to feel a valued and dependable member of the team
- Company socials
- Full benefits package also available
Send your CV through and we’ll be in touch with some more details!
Automotive | C++ | Embedded | Vehicle | Car | MISRA | ARM | AVR | CAN