Major Players are working with a leading communications agency and we're looking for a talented, experienced Account Director to help develop and nurture strong senior client relationships and drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for a talented, experienced Account Director to join a leading communications and creative agency who can develop and nurture strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving the business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates.
You will deliver profit-making projects that achieve excellent results for clients and the business. You will have experience across a range of media, and have strong experience in digital communications and branding.
You will also have an innate understanding of how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a client's business. Crucial to the role will be your ability to work alongside other internal departments on all aspects of strategy, and design and production of a range of branding and digital projects.
The Account Director listens, creates, leads, manages, plans and makes it happen. You are on top of everything, through every stage of the projects and beyond - the client, the team, the workload, the information, the schedule and the next new initiative.
Great Account Directors deliver more than ideas and projects; they become trusted, inspirational advisors to both colleagues and clients and lead by example.
* Responsible for the health of existing and development of new client relationships
* Lead, manage and support internal teams on client accounts and projects
* Lead the implementation and delivery of projects
* Controlling and directing the programme of projects being delivered
* Preparation of client project briefs and proposals, prepare and direct project plans
* Set out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned, ensuring all project activity is delivered within timeframe and to highest standards.
* Responsible for the accuracy of our financial reporting requirements including quarterly and monthly forecasting
* Responsible for leveraging client relationships, pursuing and converting new business opportunities for the agency
* Engage audiences with enthusiasm and authenticity - we want people who are skilled in presenting ideas and eliciting responses
What you will bring to the role:
You must have a successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue. With strong account management experience at AD level you will have experience in managing corporate communications projects, specifically in branding and digital. You possess outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results, as well as possessing strong leadership and communication skills.
You'll benefit from competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks. At just over 70 people, it's big enough to challenge you and small enough for you to make an impact.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working with a talented bunch of people, get in touch today!Contact: Rebecca Harris