£25000 - £28000 + benefits
A growing established Company in Godalming are looking to expand their Payroll team. They are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator who has strong Payroll processing knowledge.
- Experience in a multi-client environment (perhaps you've worked for a larger provider Moorepay, ADP etc in the past)
- Good knowledge of UK PAYE legislation
- Able to carry out manual calculations
- Have some understanding of auto enrolment and basic Excel
- Star Payroll Professional is beneficial.
Duties will entail:-
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Ensure payrolls are complaint with current PAYE legislation
- Maintain and process client payrolls
- Resolving any payroll queries
- Ensuring clients expectations are met and payroll run to deadline.
In return the Company is offering a competitive salary with benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, on-site sporting facilities, medical scheme, dental and optical insurance, 26 days holiday, flexi hours, parkingWhen applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.