A successful and highly regarded IFA firm based in the city of London are looking to add a qualified Senior Paraplanner with extensive knowledge of systems and products.
Due to internal promotions and client retention, this business is in need of further support for their advisors.
The successful candidate:
• Preferably obtained Level 4 DipFA, it is essential that the candidate is dedicated to studying for professional qualifications
• Must be highly computer literate, able to pick up new systems quickly, use research tools such as SelectaPension and having developed experience using systems such as First/Transact
• Extensive experience within an IFA, processing new business and writing reports both from templates and bespoke
• Will be involved in client interaction, so it is essential they are professional, approachable and polished
• Vast knowledge of Pensions, Life and Investment products and platform
This is an excellent opportunity for a paraplanner who has worked at a smaller firm who is looking to expand their skillset and experience a larger operation.
Please apply within if you have the relevant experience. If your application has been successful in being shortlisted you will receive a call from us within 2 weeks.