Corporate Tax Senior Manager
We are recruiting for a corporate tax senior manager for a Top 20 accountancy client in London. The client has offices nationally and internationally and offers audit and assurance, business advisory, corporate finance, forensic and litigation outsourcing, tax and VAT services.
The London office is looking for an experienced corporate tax senior manager with the potential to further develop the corporate tax offering of this firm. The successful candidate with have overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the team, and working closely with the Corporate Tax Partner and will have the opportunity to help shape the team’s strategy for the future.
The team deals with a broad range of tax issues, including R&D tax credits, patent box claims, and transfer pricing and other cross border taxes.
You will be expected to run a challenging and varied client portfolio, manage staff, assisting the Partners with the team’s marketing strategy and with winning new work and building relationships and working closely with the audit partners, directors and senior managers.
• Excellent technical skills and experience, and have a thorough understanding of UK corporate tax issues.
• Extensive experience of managing a team, and helping to deliver a very high standard of professional work to a challenging and varied portfolio of clients.
• Market the skills of the firm, both on a one-to-one basis and in presentations. They should be innovative with vision, creativity and flair.
• Professional qualifications ACA/ACCA/CTA
• Minimum of 5 year's experience in a corporate tax role with a top 50 accountancy firm.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an inspirational team and move your corporate tax career to the next stage. Director opportunities are available for the right person.