Principal Transport Planner
This company has a commitment to providing innovative, sustainable and cost effective transport schemes to their UK-Wide client base of public and commercial developers. As one of the fastest growing and most exciting consultancies to work for, there is a real commitment to developing staff in to more skilled and senior positions.
- Managing major projects, such as transport infrastructure, blue-chip developments or major events works
- Managing a team of planners and design engineers, through challenging long term projects
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a range of clients, including some of the most demanding architects and and design teams in London.
The Ideal candidate
- Excellent Transport Planning and Project Managemtn experience gained within a consultancy background, preferably in London.
- Educated to masters or equivalent level and membership of a relevant institute.
- Experience working with a mix of commercial developers, local authorities and independent consultants/agencies as required.
If you are interested in working in the Highways and Transportation industry however this position does not match your individual skillset, please feel free to apply anyway including a covering letter on what you're looking for.
We are always looking for skilled professionals and even if you are not due to be looking for 6 or even 12 months, we will be happy to keep you up to date with opportunities relevant to your interests.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit